You can download my CV in PDF format here.
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Back-end development with PHP (Yii framework)
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Adobe Flash Actionscript 3.0 Development
- Streaming: Red5 Multimedia Application Server (http://www.red5.org/)
- Database: MySQL, ER, SQL language
- CMS: Joomla, WordPress
- Operating System: Linux, Windows, Mac
Front End Developer at Workshare (London)
Current Position (From October 2014)
Front-end developer in an application called Workshare Connect, a secure file sharing and collaboration application that enables users to store, share, and collaborate on content.
The front-end application is developed with Backbone.js and Marionette as composite application library.
Software System Architect at Magneti Marelli (Automotive Company – Fiat Group SPA)
From April 2013 to September 2014
- Developed a State Machine Code Generator in PHP. The generator takes in input an UML model of the state machine created on Enterprise Architect and it generates the c++ code that manages the state machine based on the Boost Library (MSM – Meta State Machine).
- System Requirement Engineer for the eCall in-vehicle automotive system.
- File System Reference of the BMW EntryNav Project (A new In-Vehicle Infotainment system).
Skills Required: PHP, Linux, UML Modelling with Enterprise Architecht, Embedded System, Doors for Requirement Management
2013 – Web Developer at LINE
- Contributed to the development process of LINEstream, a mobile enterprise platform for elearning mobile apps creation, publishing, updating; – http://www.linestream.co.uk
Skills Required: JQuery, Bootstrap Framework, Backbone/Underscore.js, Node.js, Jade
Senior Web Developer at Docebo (Elearning Company)
From 2006 to April 2013
Team Leader & Web Developer of a Course’s Marketplace (http://marketplace.docebo.com).
Created from the scratch a Course Marketplace for elearning courses with the following features:
- Installing a course from marketplace to LMS
- Purchasing a course with Paypal
- Browsing / Filtering Courses
- Loading a course preview
Link to the guide here.
Worked in the maitaining code process of an internal ERP for managing the shopping of courses from marketplace:
- Course creation / Uploading Material
- Course validation from Docebo Staff
- Seller/Partner Profile Creation
- Developed a PHP Rest application for the implementation of a new standard for Learning Object called Tin Can API.
- Implemented in the LMS the function of importing a Tin Can Learning Object in a course
Developed several Adobe Flash Standalone modules in Actionscript 3.0 with the goal to improve the learner experience during an e-learning activity such as serious game, interactive test/quiz and custom lesson player. All these modules can be integrated with the authoring tool Adobe Captivate.
Developed a quiz generator in Flash Actionscript 3.0: the module supports five question types: true/false, multichoice, singlechoice, video and drag and drop. It loads the required data from two configuration file written in XML: “config.xml” and “questions.xml“. The config file is used to specify the Quiz GUI/assets (Buttons, Cover Image, Background Image) while the question file contains the list of the questions. The module offers an advanced feedback system: for each question you might set a custom media feedback (with an html text, audio or image) and at the end of the test you can load a final feedback with the score percentage. You can activate the option of reviewing the quiz with the correction of the wrong answers and so on.
Developed a serious game generator for decision making support: in this module you can defines “scenes”, a scene may be a video, a movie in swf format or simply an image. In the game you can define a set of variables (such as “Client Relantionship”, “Value Creation”, “Product Management”) in order to measure the learner performance in making decision. Each scene is a simulation of real life and it has a set of choices. Each choice leads to a different scene and updates the value of the variables. At the end of the game there is an advanced feedback system that show the result with 3d charts (pie chart, bar chart), table and video feedback. The feedback system has also an artificial intelligence module that gives the proper feedback based on an Rule Based Expert System.
This is a link (http://www.seriousgamesmarket.com/2011/09/docebo-serious-games-behind-scenes.html?m=1) of an article talking about the this product published in the site Serious Game Market.Serious e-learning game – Making of (English)
Developed a custom lesson player for Adobe Captivate Learning Object in Flash actionscript file: the player has a progress bar with play/pause/stop button and for each slide there is a widget showing the proper content widget dictionary, widget text, widget documents, widget custom menu. It has been used in more than 100 learning courses.
2009 – Software Trainer at Valtec
- Trainer on an Adobe Flash professional course (40 hours) for a Communication Agency (http://www.satiz.it/). Topics: Animations and sites creation, Banner ads, Movie, scripting interactive actions in Flash
Trainer At Immaginazione e Lavoro
I worked for an Education Agency (http://www.immaginazioneelavoro.it/) on
several professional courses as Trainer on the following topics:
- Installation and Configuration of Apache Server
- Installation and Configuration of MySql Server
- Linux Installation and Base Administration
- Installation of Windows 2003 Server – Shared Folder Management – Shared Printer Management – Active Directory
Red5 – Adobe Flash Actionscript Consultant At Talete
- Developed an online WEB TV system based on Red5 Opensource Multimedia Server.
- Developed an online COLLABORATION system based on Red5 Multimedia Server with these features:
- Shared Dashboard
- Slide Sharing
The client part has been developed using Adobe Flash Actionscript 2.0 (SWF file) while the server side part is based on the opensource streaming server Red5 (http://www.red5.org/) and it has been written in Java. The client part communicates with the server side component trough the RTMP(Real Time Messaging Protocol) protocol.
Consultant at GM3 Srl
I worked as team leader on the development of a custom ERP and I also developed some Excel macro for office automation.
Web Developer At Enigen
Developed the company web-site (http://www.enigen.it/) and others customers web site.
Software Trainer At Elea S.p.A. (http://www.elea.it)
I worked for an Education Agency as Trainer on an “Advanced web site
development” training course
Dreamweaver MX, Adobe Photoshop
I worked for several companies and I developed their web site.
- 2007 – Studio Marconetto – http://www.studiomarconetto.com
- 2007 – Projectuality – http://www.projectuality.com
- 2005 – Ecojoule Srl – http://www.ecojoule.it
- 2005 – La Maison Verte Srl – http://www.lamaisonverte.it
- 2003 – Trio Ars – http://www.trioars.com
- 2002 – Vacca Paolo – http://www.vaccapaolo.it
- 2002 – Zenith – http://www.zenithonline.it
- 2002 – Residenza San Giorgio – http://www.residenzasangiorgio.it
- 2000 – Salato Diego – http://www.salato.it
- Degree on Computer Science at the University “Politecnico di Torino” (http://www.polito.it) with full marks (110/110) – Topic of the thesis: “An Indoor/Outdoor navigation system for mobile devices”
My favorite Exams: Compilers, Operating Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and Computer Animation, System Programming and Data
- Diploma in Accounting at Istituto Tecnico Commerciale Quintino Sella with full marks (100/100)